|View this email in your browser|
|Your library card gives you access to hundreds of free and reliable ways to learn and stay informed. Don’t have a Library card? Get immediate access to online information, eBooks, and classes with an eCard.Digital Image Newspapers|
Your library card allows you to search current and archived issues with full-color newspaper pages, full-text articles, and content only published online. Digital image newspapers are available for the Daily Camera and Denver Post.The New York Times
Whether you are at the library or at home, you can read The New York Times daily edition and all online-only articles including news, investigations, opinion, photos, and videos by journalists from more than 150 countries around the world.Consumer Reports
Consumer Reports is an independent organization that works side by side with consumers for truth, transparency, and fairness in the marketplace. Access Consumer Reports through the user-friendly website for product reviews, news, and consumer articles.Access World News
Access World News provides extensive coverage at any level—local, state, regional, national, and international.
America’s News Magazines
Get access to full-text articles from magazines, such as U.S. News & World Report, Newsweek, Time, Fortune, and Foreign Affairs.
Newspaper Source includes more than 860 full-text newspapers, providing more than 35 million full-text articles. In addition, the database features more than 857,000 television and radio news transcripts.
Newswires provides near real-time access to top worldwide news from Associated Press, United Press International, PR Newswire, Xinhua, CNN Wire, and Business Wire on a continuous basis.
Regional Business News
Regional Business News incorporates coverage of more than 80 regional business publications covering all metropolitan and rural areas within the United States.
Web News provides near real-time access to thousands of top news feeds from around the globe. This collection includes over 14,000 feeds covering a range of business and general news topics.View the Full List of Online Resources
Audio and Video AI Tools:
1. VoicePen AI:Convert audio content into blog posts, using AI.
2. Krisp: AI tool for removing background voices, noises, and echo from calls.
3. Beatoven: AI tool for creating custom royalty-free music.
4. Cleanvoice: AI tool for automatically editing podcast episodes.
5. Podcastle: AI tool for studio-quality recording from your computer.
6. Vidyo: AI tool for making short-form videos from long-form content.
7. Maverick: AI tool for generating personalized videos at scale.
8. Soundraw: AI tool for creating original music.
9. Otter: AI tool for capturing and sharing insights from meetings.
Design AI Tools:
1. Flair: AI tool for designing branded content.
2. Illustroke: AI tool for creating vector images from text prompts.
3. Stockimg: AI tool for generating the perfect stock photo.
4. Looka: AI tool for designing your brand.
Copy and Content AI Tools:
1. Copy: AI tool for generating copy that increases conversions.
2. CopyMonkey: AI tool for creating Amazon listings in seconds.
3. Ocoya: AI tool for creating and scheduling social media content.
4. Unbounce Smart Copy: AI tool for writing high-performing cold emails at scale.
5. Puzzle: AI tool for building a knowledge base for your team and customers.
Image and Content Clean-up AI Tools:
1. Cleanup: AI tool for removing objects, defects, people, or text from pictures.
2. Inkforall: AI tool for content generation, optimization, and performance.
AI Data Presentation :
1. STORYD : It creates AI data presentations leaders love, in seconds. Beta goes live in a few weeks.