Category Archives: Howto
How to make Dakota Fire Hole
Audio and Video AI Tools:
1. VoicePen AI:Convert audio content into blog posts, using AI.
2. Krisp: AI tool for removing background voices, noises, and echo from calls.
3. Beatoven: AI tool for creating custom royalty-free music.
4. Cleanvoice: AI tool for automatically editing podcast episodes.
5. Podcastle: AI tool for studio-quality recording from your computer.
6. Vidyo: AI tool for making short-form videos from long-form content.
7. Maverick: AI tool for generating personalized videos at scale.
8. Soundraw: AI tool for creating original music.
9. Otter: AI tool for capturing and sharing insights from meetings.
Design AI Tools:
1. Flair: AI tool for designing branded content.
2. Illustroke: AI tool for creating vector images from text prompts.
3. Stockimg: AI tool for generating the perfect stock photo.
4. Looka: AI tool for designing your brand.
Copy and Content AI Tools:
1. Copy: AI tool for generating copy that increases conversions.
2. CopyMonkey: AI tool for creating Amazon listings in seconds.
3. Ocoya: AI tool for creating and scheduling social media content.
4. Unbounce Smart Copy: AI tool for writing high-performing cold emails at scale.
5. Puzzle: AI tool for building a knowledge base for your team and customers.
Image and Content Clean-up AI Tools:
1. Cleanup: AI tool for removing objects, defects, people, or text from pictures.
2. Inkforall: AI tool for content generation, optimization, and performance.
AI Data Presentation :
1. STORYD : It creates AI data presentations leaders love, in seconds. Beta goes live in a few weeks.
1. SyntheticAIdata : https://lnkd.in/efKXxUkU
2. theresanaiforthat : https://lnkd.in/esexMFzt
pfSense Qemu Guest Agent
I use Proxmox for my hypervsior and recently installed pfSense as a firewall. I use the QEMU Guest Agent to get more detailed info about the VM’s that are running in the Proxmox console.
This post shows the process to get the QEMU Guest Agent running on a pfSense firewall.
The following software versions were used in this post.
- pfSense Community Edition – 2.6.0
- QEMU Guest Agent – 5.0.1
Install the qemu-guest-agent package.
pkg install -y qemu-guest-agent
If you get an error “insufficient privileges to install packages”, you need to make sure the default admin account is enabled and you need to log in as admin. You may need to install the sudo package too.
# pkg install sudo
sudoers file is located here:
/usr/local/etc/sudoers. To edit it and add rules you need to use the
$ su - $ visudo
Then to give a user access to everything as root:
userX ALL=(ALL) ALL
To become root (as userX):
$ sudo -s -or- $ sudo -i
Once installed, there is a note on how to setup the agent.
======================================================= Modify your `/etc/rc.conf` by adding these settings qemu_guest_agent_enable="YES" qemu_guest_agent_flags="-d -v -l /var/log/qemu-ga.log" and run # service qemu-guest-agent start For detailed help use `qemu-ga -h` =======================================================
I am following the steps in the script here (with slight modifications).
Append to the /etc/rc.conf.local file.
cat >> /etc/rc.conf.local << EOF qemu_guest_agent_enable="YES" qemu_guest_agent_flags="-d -v -l /var/log/qemu-ga.log" #virtio_console_load="YES" EOF
Create the /usr/local/etc/rc.d/qemu-agent.sh file.
cat > /usr/local/etc/rc.d/qemu-agent.sh << EOF #!/bin/sh sleep 3 service qemu-guest-agent start EOF
Make the /usr/local/etc/rc.d/qemu-agent.sh file executable.
chmod +x /usr/local/etc/rc.d/qemu-agent.sh
Start the QEMU Guest Agent service.
service qemu-guest-agent start
Confirm the QEMU Guest Agent service is running.
service qemu-guest-agent status # Output qemu_guest_agent is running as pid 85066.
pfSense on Proxmox installation and configuration – Step-by-step
Remove Proxmox Subscription Notice (Tested to 7.1-10)
Originally posted here:
To remove the “You do not have a valid subscription for this server” popup message while logging in, run the command bellow. You’ll need to SSH to your Proxmox server or use the node console through the PVE web interface.
- If you have issues and need to revert changes please check the instructions at the bottom of this page.
- When you update your Proxmox server and the update includes the proxmox-widget-toolkit package, you’ll need to complete this modification again.
- This modification works with versions 5.1 and newer, tested up to the version shown in the title.
Run the following one line command and then clear your browser cache (depending on the browser you may need to open a new tab or restart the browser):
Here are alternative step by step instructions so you can understand what the above command is doing:
1. Change to working directory
2. Make a backup
cp proxmoxlib.js proxmoxlib.js.bak
3. Edit the file
4. Locate the following code
(Use ctrl+w in nano and search for “No valid subscription”)
title: gettext('No valid subscription'),
5. Replace “Ext.Msg.show” with “void”
title: gettext('No valid subscription'),
6. Restart the Proxmox web service (also be sure to clear your browser cache, depending on the browser you may need to open a new tab or restart the browser)
systemctl restart pveproxy.service
How to uninstall Microsoft Office Product Key
- Open elevated Command Prompt window
- Execute command to access Office path
CD "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office16"
- Run command to view the last 5 characters of Office product key
cscript ospp.vbs /dstatus
- Execute command to uninstall Office product key.
cscript ospp.vbs /unpkey:ABCDEX
Guacamole cannot connect via SSH – FIX
If you get “SSH handshake failed” when trying to use Guacamole to connect to Ubuntu via SSH, you need to use a workaround:
In the meantime a workaround is adding “HostKeyAlgorithms +ssh-rsa” to the end of /etc/ssh/sshd_config on the Ubuntu machine and restart sshd. Note: I don’t have an understanding of the security implications of this, so use at your own risk
The solution was posted here: