The four APKMirror links:
1. Google Account Manager 5.1-1743759
2. Google Services Framework 5.1-1743759
3. Google Play Services for 32-bit devices
Google Play Services for 64-bit devices
4. Google Play Store (download most recent version)
Check out the full written guide at TechJunkie.com! https://www.techjunkie.com/install-go…
05. Nova Launcher
06. Launcher Hijack
- In Fire TV go to Settings => Device => Developer Options. Make sure Apps from Unknown Sources is set to on.
- Go to the main screen and search for Downloader. Install it:
- Use Downloader to download Kodi from http://kodi.tv/download. Choose the Android version. And then choose ARMV7A (32BIT). Click Install once it is downloaded.
- Install Mobdro from http://mobdro.to. This is good for Live TV
- Install Terrarium TV from https://terrariumtv.co. This is an application for movies and TV shows.
- Install MX Player from http://androidapksfree.com/apk/mx-player-android-apk-latest-download .This is needed for Terrarium TV.
- Install Firestarter from http://firestarterapk.com. Allows you to update Kodi from Fire TV automatically.
- (Optional) Download and install http://spmc.semperpax.com. Semper Media Center is an android-minded fork of Kodi.
Additional applications to install:
- Xfinity Stream
- Smithsonian Channel
- History TV
- HBO Go
- SHOW Anytime
- Prime Video
- Prime Music
- Prime Photos
- ES Explorer
- TuneIn Radio
- BBC iPlayer (Kodi plug-in)
- TVPlayer (TVPlayer is another add-on for people based in the U.K. and is available through the Fusion repo)