- Go to Tik Tock an search for
Select something you like, or example:
You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.C.S. Lewis
2. Find a stock video and download it from
3. Edit the video an the quote on
Click on “New Video” => “Create project”.
Upload the video. You can also use their free stock videos if you want.
Go to Settings and choose the size to be TikTok.
Go to Subtitles. Add a separate subtitle line for each video. Choose the styles / effects for the subtitles and align them with the video clips. Correct the position of the subtitles on the screen if needed.
4. Find a viral TikTok video and download the song using https://ssstik.io/
or download music from YouTube using https://www.converto.io/
Then add it to VEED.IO project under Audio.
Once everything looks good, download the video. The free version will have VEED.IO watermark. You either have to get the paid version or use one of the free video editors mentioned here:
Kdenlive provides a good balance between features and learning curve.
Once the video is rendered and downloaded, you can upload it.
5. Go to clickbank.com to monetize your video on TikTok.
Choose a product and generate a HopLink.
6. Go to Linktree and create a free landing page for your bio? This is where you add all of your social accounts.
7. Paste the Linktree link into the TikTok Bio.