- Add 8 cups of water to a pressure cooker
- Add veal meat ( 2 steaks with bone)
- Add cooking oil – 5 table spoons
- Add salt – 2 table spoons
- Put the lid on and seal it (twist the handle on the top to secure it in place).
- Place the pressure cooker on the cooking stove and turn the knob to 6.
- When a steam is starting to come out turn the know to 4 and keep boiling for 1.5 hours.
- When the time is up open the valve and let the steam out.
- Open the lid of the cooker pressure and take the meat out. Keep the water on the stove so it does not cool off.
- Remove the bones and cut the meat into pieces with size of a nickel (5 cents) or a dime (10 cents)
- Return the meat into the pressure cooker
- Chop 2 bell peppers (1 green + 1 red) and add them to the cooker
- Chop 1 onion and add it too
- Peel and dice 3 potatoes into pieces the same size as the meat. Add them to the cooker.
- Close the lid (but do not seal it this time) and boil for 30 minutes (knob at 6)
- Open the lid and add 1 cup of grinded tomatoes (you can use a tomato paste instead).
- Let it boil for another 10 minutes.
- Turn off the stove and let it cool off bit. You are done!
Serve with bread and a green salad on the side. Enjoy!