- Peel the potatoes and cut them into small pieces (a cube with 1 inch side)
- Place the potatoes in a baking pan. Make sure you have enough to cover the pan with two layers.
- Dice two onions and add then to the pan.
- Add one can of tomatoes (28 OZ / 794g)
- Add 3 to 5 table spoons of cooking oil
- Add salt to taste
- Mix everything well
- Add water so it covers the mix completely
- Cover the cooking pan with a tin foil and place in the oven to bake at 425°F
- Let it cook for at least 1 hour. Check with a fork if the potatoes are soft. If not leave it in the oven and check periodically.
- When the potatoes become soft it is ready.
- You can add some parsley at the top.
- Leave to cool off to a temperature at which it can be consumed