A Tale of Two API Management Systems:
What Differentiates Azure API Management and Google Apigee
- Find your device’s GSF Device-ID. There’s a simple app on the Play Store called ‘Device ID‘, but since you obviously can’t access the Play Store I have mirrored the application here.
- Open the app and copy the code in the second line called “Google Service Framework (GSF).”
- Go to this webpage.
- Enter your GSF Device-ID in the “Android ID” box.
- After you tap “Register”, your registered ID should appear on the page.
The four APKMirror links:
1. Google Account Manager 5.1-1743759
2. Google Services Framework 5.1-1743759
3. Google Play Services for 32-bit devices
Google Play Services for 64-bit devices
4. Google Play Store (download most recent version)
Check out the full written guide at TechJunkie.com! https://www.techjunkie.com/install-go…