Monthly Archives: October 2018
Tutorial: Create a CI/CD pipeline for your existing code with the Azure DevOps Project
CI/CD for Azure Web Apps
How to monetize APIs with Azure API Management
A Tale of Two API Management Systems
A Tale of Two API Management Systems:
What Differentiates Azure API Management and Google Apigee
New role-based certification and training is here, and we’re just getting started!
How to Fix the “Device is not Certified by Google” Error
- Find your device’s GSF Device-ID. There’s a simple app on the Play Store called ‘Device ID‘, but since you obviously can’t access the Play Store I have mirrored the application here.
- Open the app and copy the code in the second line called “Google Service Framework (GSF).”
- Go to this webpage.
- Enter your GSF Device-ID in the “Android ID” box.
- After you tap “Register”, your registered ID should appear on the page.
Install the Google Play Store on Your Amazon Fire Tablet!
The four APKMirror links:
1. Google Account Manager 5.1-1743759
2. Google Services Framework 5.1-1743759
3. Google Play Services for 32-bit devices
Google Play Services for 64-bit devices
4. Google Play Store (download most recent version)
Check out the full written guide at TechJunkie.com! https://www.techjunkie.com/install-go…
Q: How can I change the pagefile configuration from the command line?
A: This is very useful on Server Core systems where no graphical interface is required. Here I create a new pagefile on the P: volume and delete the old pagefile:
wmic pagefileset create name="P:\pagefile.sys" wmic pagefileset where name="P:\\pagefile.sys" set InitialSize=2048,MaximumSize=2048 wmic pagefileset where name="C:\\pagefile.sys" delete
Reboot the machine for the change to take effect. To list the pagefiles, use the command below:
wmic pagefile list /format:list